25.4.07

Brian & Elvis


Brian & Elvis
Originally uploaded by fred pipes.

Last night was the launch party of the Artists Open Houses website and brochure in the Paganini ballroom of the Old Ship Hotel in downtown Brighton. It was a masked do, with wonderful invites designed by Jo Moore, and my mate Brian Grimwood (seen above with yours truly - without a drink!) designed the cover of the brochure (at long last). Thanks to Sarah Kelly for buying me the Elvis mask - I knew it would come in handy one day! Prize for best masks was awarded by Mr Mayor to my dear friends and social secretaries Peter Chrisp and Lisa Wolfe. (Note: that's Angie from The Dragonfly House, where I'll be exhibiting, on stage too)

Prize masks

1 comment:

The Horse said...

Brian is the best artist I know
His work is out of this world.
But then I would say that I have an original painting by him (not a print) may be selling in the near future!